Monday, October 6, 2008

26 DAYS AND COUNTING

JUST CUZ 3 1/2 MARATHON

NOV. 1, 2008



WHEN: 10:13 AM ...

WHERE: CRYSTAL SUMMIT to CENTENNIAL PARK

HOW MUCH: $25.00

Congrats to everyone who just finished St. George! I heard that it was a cold, rainy race; my hat is off to all of the finishers. Now on to the next big goal. We have 26 days until Just Cuz. I am hoping for a crisp, sunny day.


If you still need an application please send me an email or a comment here on the blog site. If you have an application please email, snail mail, or drop it by my house. I am finalizing the shirt and would love to have a size count for everyone participating. Entry fees can be sent to me via snail mail or just drop it in my home mail box at 604 S. 19Th. I know it is a bit old school but....this is kind of a retro race anyway.

There is a big parking lot about 150 feet from the starting line near the top of Mink Creek Rd. For those needing a ride to the start we will meet at Centennial Park at 9:15 and carpool to the starting line like we did last year. I will also shuttle back to the start after the race to pick up cars if needed.

Make sure to run a few downhill miles; your quads will thank you later.

Keep Smiling, Josie

No comments: